Luminate is looking for an experienced SEO consultant to help increase and improve the performance of our website content. Our website currently hosts content primarily in English, but we are translating the main pages into Spanish and Portuguese and will continue to add new content in those languages. Fluency in English is required, and fluency in Spanish and Portuguese would be preferable. The work is to be performed between the 15th of October to the 15th of December.
Scope of work
- Conduct an audit of our website. We currently use Google Search Console and Ahrefs as auditing tools. We use Matomo for our website analytics. Please note that we don’t and can’t use Yoast, as our website is not hosted on WordPress.
- Identify areas of opportunities for improvement to drive more traffic among the audiences we want to reach.
- Establish a calendar for general improvements and to optimise the main pages of the website in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- Investigate relevant search terms relating to our two themes -- Participation & Dissent and Information Ecosystems.
- Draft suggested changes to titles, content, or structures. Upon review and approval from the Communications team, implement those changes.
- Identify which of our blogs, publications, or other content could be optimised to drive the types of audiences we want to reach.
The consultant will present a report at the end of the contract showing the changes they’ve conducted and, to the extent that is possible, how they have impacted on a few key metrics:
- Number of visits/downloads to the content during the time period
- % change of number visits/downloads during the time period
- % change in Ahrefs Health Score
- Average time on page
- Bounce rate
- Number of pages visited
- Newsletter subscriptions
- % change in share of audiences coming from our focus countries (Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, and South Africa)
How to respond
If you are interested in working with us, please submit a proposal that includes the following:
- Short description of you or your company, how many years of experience you have with
SEO, and the languages that you are fluent in.
- If possible, a portfolio of work/website.
- Hourly rate in US dollars.
- Expected billable hours per week, based on the tasks mentioned above.
The consultant’s work must be conducted between 15 October 2022 and 15 December 2022.
The deadline for submissions is 30 September at midnight EST. Please send your proposal to [email protected]